Been banning members

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

kid2

Been banning members

Post by kid2 »

We have been going through the member list and have been banning members we think are spammers. We hope we dont accidently delete a member in good standing but if anyone hears we banned someone and it was not justified please let us know. We have been checking members who signed up and have never visited the site and we are getting rid of those also. We are doing our best to keep our Site Family Friendly. Please also let us know if you see a unacceptable post or link and we will get rid of it............Managers
jakdad

Post by jakdad »

Thanks guys, We appreciate the job you are doing. There aren't many people that can put the kind of time in as you do. Not easy running one of these sites and we are grateful.
Jim
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

I agree, it's gotta be tough sometimes putting in all the effort to keep a site running. I'm glad you're doing it though, I really like this place! :D

P.s., I also like it because there isn't 37 ads flashing at me on every page. :shock: It's nice-n-peaceful. 8)
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
six-two

Post by six-two »

Just wanted to say thanks and I really appreciate this site and your effort to get rid of people who are on this site (SPAMMERS)because of their lack of interest in Slicks/Fords/transport or art in general. (Yes, a slick is art, ever looked at the dash!)

:burp: Hope that made sense to you guy's, it doesn't quite to me, but I'm just trying to get a point across. :burp: :cheers: :barf: I'm Drunk!

_____________________________________six-two
FORDBOYpete

Post by FORDBOYpete »

I agree, Good Job, great site too, excellent maintenance THANX Guys :dancing: :notworthy: :thumright: :2cents:

Hey six two you tryin to get a "point" or a pint across :roll::cheers: :lol: :roll: :cheers: :lol: :hm:

FBp :oops:
Change is the Only Constant
reeses66ford

Post by reeses66ford »

keep up the good work.
reese
rbcyouthdude

Post by rbcyouthdude »

I enjoy this site, keep up the great work.

Michael
castruck_1964
Canada

Post by castruck_1964 »

:clap: :notworthy:
great job on the site guys too bad it is nessary to have to waste your valubale time running off these :twisted: scamers :cry:
Slicks rule
dd/ 19 F150,97 Tbird
62 swb bbw uni next project
460 C6

Ken
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Keep up the good work guys. Figured I'de better post something before you considered me in-active and ban my butt. :lol: