radiator support

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

RED

radiator support

Post by RED »

Got a bunch of steel in today from carolina classics....Its gonna be fun. I had ordered a radiator support kit and they gave me a refund. Must be out. I also still need some cab supports hardware. Does anyone make these?
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Re: radiator support

Post by ezernut9mm »

i got mine from lmc, the nuts were fine thread and the bolts were sae. i wouldn't go there for them. that's all the advice i have. other than, i would measure what you have and get new from the hardware store.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

check out www.dennis-carpenter.com. Catalog I have is from last year but shows $85 each. Mac's catalog only shows '73-'79's. Not sure if they would work.
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
62bigwindow
United States of America

Post by 62bigwindow »

Try Sacramento Vintage Ford.They have both.
Every day above ground is a good one